30 DAYS 30 WAYS
TO GET READY FOR THE GREEN RIVER FESTIVAL!
1. Buy your festival passes.
2. Listen to our Spotify playlist and get to know the lineup artists.
3. Map out the sets you want to catch throughout the weekend (daily schedules announced on Friday, June 16).
4. Reserve a flight on a hot air balloon ride.
5. Spread the word that admission is FREE for kids 10 & under all weekend.
6. Don't forget your reusable water bottle!
7. Tune up your bike and gather a group to ride to GRF. MassBike is offering free bicycle valet service!
8. Kick off the festivities early and attend the Pre-fest Fest on Thursday, July 13 at Greenfield Energy Park (More info here).
10. Buy your camping tickets and plan a whole weekend exploring Greenfield.
11. Buy your parking passes early. They usually sell out before the festival.
12. Tell your friends you're attending the festival and invite them too!
13. Check out our awesome sponsors whose support keeps our ticket prices down.
14. Don't forget that everyone 18 and under gets free admission on Friday to celebrate the Next Wave Stage.
15. Find your hand held coolers.(One hand held cooler allowed per person, no larger than 16″ x 12″).
16. Pack your swim suit to take advantage of the swimming shuttles brought to you by The Connecticut River Conservancy.
17. Kids, start thinking about what you want to make at The Arts Garden for marching in the Mardi Gras Parade!
18. Find your camera to get amazing photos of the balloons!
19. Explore the menus from over two dozen food vendors on our website or app.
20. Fill out our volunteer application form if you've been thinking about volunteering.
21. Discover Green River Festival history by picking up a copy of Music In The Air: A History Of The Green River Festival.
22. Warm up for the festival with Sun Parade & Twisted Pine at The Root Cellar in Greenfield on July 7th.
23. Get ready for Joe Russo's Almost Dead by watching Amazon Prime's amazing Grateful Dead documentary, Long Strange Trip: The Untold Story of the Grateful Dead.
24. Peruse all the juried craft vendors who will be at the festival's Makers Market.
25. Don't forget your festival basics: sunscreen, small foldable chairs, seating blanket, sunglasses, bug spray, and hats.
26. Bring your love of music, sense of humor, and patience with your fellow human beings.
27. Please leave your alcohol at home: beer and wine available on site!
28. Remember that our official hashtag is #greenriverfest for all of your photos and posts.
29. Have a look at the Festival F.A.Q. here.
30. Get ready to discover your new favorite band!